Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Oh. End-of-the-Semester Blues...

Curled into a fetal position, rocking myself wearily, I laid on my bed in this depressing position for quite a while today. Thinking. Worrying. I don't want to talk about it.

Interesting Revelation #1: Today, I worried that people might think I was the kind of girl who didn't care. Then, I realized I don't care. An impression is an impression is an impression. I don't want to worry about what people think of me.

Interesting Revelation #2: I don't really know when my finals are scheduled. Fortunately, no one else seems to know either.

I turned in a Not-Returning slip today. Feels good to be so decided. However, when asked if I'm coming back next year, I still reply, "I don't know." BE DECISIVE, MARGARET.

Sometimes, I just don't know. Don't know. Don't know...

No comments:

Post a Comment

M is for Margaret, who was swept out to sea...