Monday, February 1, 2010

HAHAHA

So, this made me laugh wryly at these unfortunates...I found this article somewhere online.

Kristen Stewart and Robert PattinsonCan’t Wait To Get Married and Have Babies

kristen stewart pregnant robert pattinson 234x300 Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Cant Wait To Get Married and Have Babies



Robert Pattinson’s “cousin” told the National Enquirer: “Kristen and Robert want to have kids. While they initially felt they were too young, those fears seem to have evaporated. They feel that having a baby would cement their love.”

I know that’s the best way to cement your relationship. What is this guy, an idiot?

This is my favorite quote though: “It’s his secret – and you don’t broadcast your secrets to the world.”

I bet Robert will never tell him a secret again. I mean come on, the guy said it’s a secret. Did he think the reporter from the Enquirer was going to keep it so?

My goodness. Who needs enemies when you have friends like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

M is for Margaret, who was swept out to sea...