Monday, September 28, 2009

Dear Diary,

or rather, dear public--------

I had a wonderful day. The sun has just set, and I am preparing to go run around and attract mosquitoes with my wisteria-scented blood.

It's cozy in here this evening.

I have begun Freddy and Fredericka---never have I laughed so hard.

I have Indigo Girls playing quietly in the background, and my surrogate roommate (as in, not my REAL roommate, but someone, not unlike my cat Hank, who has adopted me without really asking whether or not we mind her living here) is here...basking on my floor. I've grown quite accustomed to her presence, one might say.

Oh, I take it all back.

My roommate has just singed my delicate eye linings with her alien light source (aka, la fluorescents) It's terrible, and I am rolling around on the floor, as I write this, screaming in agony.

I really must go outside, or I shan't at all.

Goodnight, y'all.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

M is for Margaret, who was swept out to sea...