Friday, April 3, 2009

Unofficial Re-Pie Day

So I just found out today that the first week of March was Official British Pie Week!
And I missed it!
To remedy the situation, I shall make the first week of April "Unofficial Re-Pie Day"!!
I am making individual chicken pot pies before I go to work today.

Yes, work. I've worked at Dairy Queen 5 days this week and I have plenty of days next week as well. Also, I'll start house-cleaning for Mrs. Milton, she's going to pay me $12 an hour! I start Tuesday, from 9-1.

I am NOT looking forward to the bloody ACT on saturday...grr...(GASP) oh no, that's tomorrow!

Ah, sir...Times is hard...

'Ta, luvs...

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the jobs, and the pies sound delicious! Have you ever tried Cornish pasties (pronounced "pass-tees")? They are meat pies, too, and really good! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys! I know I'm excited!
    No, I haven't tried Cornish pasties! Sound good though...any chance you have a recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. For all things pasty, probably more than you wanted: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pasty
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is excellent! Oh man...I really want to make pasties!!!! Mmm!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They really taste as good as they look, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wait, WHY are you taking the ACT?

    Hope the pies turn out well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I took it for a college I applied for.
    The pie is delicioussssssss....

    ReplyDelete

M is for Margaret, who was swept out to sea...