Thursday, April 16, 2009

Today

Don't breathe too deep!
Don't think all day...
Dive into work!
Drive the other way....


Today I worked at my Lattice Inc. sou chef job for 8 hours.
Then I went home and took a shower and was about to rest my poor, sore body, when my supervisor called from Dairy Queen and asked me why I wasn't at work.
I hadn't known I was scheduled. So I worked both today.

Life is crazy, I need to quit Dairy Queen and concentrate on staying alive, I think.

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
goodnight, dears

3 comments:

  1. I hope that you slept peacefully after all of that work. Take care! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh, blue-collar trash-jobs. you gotta hate 'em. well, at least it's a job. :) sleep well, my freind. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been able to sleep as much as I would like yet---someday, maybe...

    ReplyDelete

M is for Margaret, who was swept out to sea...