Thursday, April 30, 2009

Blinded

I can't see.
I'm lost---caught and bleeding in the brambles.

I can't stand it much longer.
Your empty faces betraying no source of human emotion.
Vacant eyes behind which the shine of evil hides.

Lies.
Your twisting tongues---
or is it the truth?
I scream to the heavens:
"GIVE ME THE TRUTH"

"This is the truth" they answer in unison.
But I can't believe.

This world---
it's too complex.
It wasn't meant to be this way.
Why wasn't I given the ability to survive?

Why?

1 comment:

  1. Wait, if you weren't given the ability to survive, why are you still alive? survival of the fittest, you know.

    who's lying to you??? not me . . . . .

    and whose tongue twists? can you imagine that image? blabahbluh! look ah my thung, ith twithted!

    ReplyDelete

M is for Margaret, who was swept out to sea...