Thursday, April 23, 2009

I AM THE GIRL ANACHRONISM

You can tell from the scars on my arms
and the cracks in my hips
and the dents in my car
and the blisters on my lips
that I'm not the carefullest girl...

If it was any colder,
I could disengage...
If I was any older,
I could act my age!!

But I don't think you'd believe me...
It's just the way the operation made me!

And you can tell from the state of my room,
that they let me out to soon!

And I've got some issues to work through...
there I go again!
Pretending to be you...

I'm trying to convince you that it was accidentally on purpose!

And I might join your century---
but only on a rare occasion!

I'm not at all right at all...
pretending that I'll fall!
Don't call the doctors---
they've seen it all before,
they'll say,
"Just let her crash and burn--she'll learn!"

I might be catching---
so don't touch!

2 comments:

  1. I have never killed a person, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure...

    I didn't go to Zellers funeral, but I did send a nice little note, saying that I approved of it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! hard core rock!

    Now, sing it in OPERA!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

M is for Margaret, who was swept out to sea...