Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Bohemian Rhapsody

LIFE IS EXCITING AGAIN!

Let's play a little game, you and me. Let's pretend it's Thanksgiving or something.

Here's what I'm thankful for, what are you most pleased with in your life?
It doesn't have to be big, mine are mostly random things I came up with at work tonight.

1) I'm thankful for MAURA!! Because she is amazingly brilliant and always listens to me ramble on and on and on and on..........

2) I'm thankful for my friend, Ash, in acting class. She's great!

3) I'm thankful for Brennan, a beautiful red-head, who laughed at my stories today in acting class.

4) I'm thankful for working again.

5) I'm thankful for musicals!! And operas!! And dreams!!

6) I'm thankful for Andrew Lloyd Webber.

7) I'm thankful for Brian---a really cool guy I met randomly and will never see again.

8) I'm thankful for the friendly way we say, "Thank You!" everytime someone in Dairy Queen's kitchen shouts, "Counter!". They ALWAYS reply, "You're Welcome!" in the same cheery tone. I love it.

9) I'm thankful for PCC Rock Creek Campus! Because it is awesome!

10) I'm thankful for growing up! It's FUN to be an adult!

11) I'm thankful for warm blankets, a cup of tea, and this excellent book I am reading.

Goodnight, my dears.

2 comments:

  1. Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes, snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes...These are some of my fav-or-ite things! :)

    ReplyDelete

M is for Margaret, who was swept out to sea...