Monday, March 9, 2009

Wow, it's been a while...

Time: MIDNIGHT
Name: Unknown
Music: The Police
For What Point: None.
Warning: Ramblings Ahead


Hullo,

Um...how are you? (Do you see how awkward conversations become after an extended period of time?)

So I am angry tonight. Angry at people who tout their inner goodness and defer me to be nothing but a naughty child. This can be anyone: Stinking Elitists or ever Self-Proclaimed Good-Doers. (Note To Viewers: This is not aimed at anyone in particular.)

What I want to ask is this: If you are so good, why is America dying of rabies?
Why are you here, why aren't you out DOING something about it? Can abortion be stopped? What about homosexuality? What about ANYTHING? The world is staring into bloody hell, and suddenly all these liberals and intellectuals and smooth-talkers have nothing to say.

Show me what to do: I'll do it!! I just want to help. I just want to accomplish. I just want to vanquish.

So far, I'm signed up to take a stand at two pro-life ralleys in this week alone. But surely something more can be done as well?

These dirty streets---covered in cigarette butts and broken glass---seem to be an outward resemblance of the corruption of America's people.

Sorry for ranting: I'm just frustrated.

4 comments:

  1. This blog deserves a bazillion comments. :-)

    I feel the same way... I know the feeling of just wanting to do SOMETHING!

    I congratulate you from stepping out and being apart of things. I'm still praying for my courage to do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! Yes, I really have to do something before I go insane. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mar, you need to watch this then. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WINDtlPXmmE&feature=related

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Great scene...that's totally me.

    ReplyDelete

M is for Margaret, who was swept out to sea...