Tuesday, March 3, 2009

two days till my birthday---yippee!

Time: 11:11am
Code Name: Silk Spectre II
Music: Ben Folds and Regina Spektor
Quote of the Day: "I want to ask you: Do you ever sit and wonder, it's so strange! How we can be together for so long, and never know, never care what goes on in the other one's head! Things I've thought that I've never said! So, I'll say something that I should have said long ago...You don't know me! You don't know me at all..."
Destination: Dentist Office
Weird Dreams? Check.

3...2...1....Take-off!

I am so tired today.
Do you think it has to do with the fact that I never sleep at night anymore?
I swear, I sleep all day, and stay up all night.
Perhaps I should consider a career in crime-fighting under the names: "Nite Owl" or "Captain Midnight" but those are already taken.

I recently viewed a British stand-up comedian named 'Michael McIntyre'.
He was brilliant!
I think people like that must be very interesting to talk to. Haha
But I wonder,
They make so many people laugh...
What makes them laugh?
Are they sad people inside?
I don't know, maybe I'm just crazy.

It rained all last night.
Today the earth is kind of drowned looking.
I think the ground is ready for summer to come.
But I appreciate the rain.
It's like a fresh start.

I need to get away.
I want to stay in a large city, alone.
Like San Francisco.
I want to have a topless red car,
and drive under the palm trees all sunny afternoon long.
I really think I'm going crazy from all the stress.

I now pronounce me done with rambling.

love
m

No comments:

Post a Comment

M is for Margaret, who was swept out to sea...