Monday, March 16, 2009

Everything is Wonderful

Do you think
Everything
Everyone is going mental?
It seems to me we're spiraling
Outta control, and it's inevitable.
Now don't you think
This time is yours,
This time is mine,
It's temperamental?
It seems to me we're on all fours
Crawling on our knees,
Someone help us please!

Do I feel alright?
No, not slightly.
I wanna get a flat----I know I can't afford it!
It's just the beauracrats who won't give me a mortage.
And I'm never gonna get it because of my bad credit.
Oh well, I guess I mustn't grumble.
I suppose that's just the way the cookie crumbles.

-Lily Allen

2 comments:

  1. Your new blog colors are very Spring-y and pretty; I think they're very nice :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I'm quite fond of them myself!! :)

    ReplyDelete

M is for Margaret, who was swept out to sea...